IMPROVISED PLANNING S.L. informs the user of this site of the processing of personal data under their responsibility, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation EU 2016/679 of April 27, General Data Protection and other applicable legislation.
1.1 WHO WE ARE
The website http://www.improvisedplanning.com is property of Vicente Gallego Gómez and Sara Lucas García.
1.2 PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY IMPROVISED PLANNING.
Personal information can be collected in different ways:
- Subscription requests (subscription form): When a user registers for the newsletter request, we ask for their email address, in order to respond to their subscription request.
- Collaboration request (contact form): When a user contacts our email account, they provide their email. You may also occasionally provide your contact name and phone number. The purpose of these data is to store them in a file of collaborators to contact them in the generation of future content for the web.
1.3 WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We may process personal data that we have obtained from you or from another source. The personal data we process may include the information indicated below.
- Information about you that you give us when communicating with us by email, through our website, social media, or otherwise.
- Information that you give us or that we obtain when you use our website, ask about a service or contact us to send your resume or do any of these things on behalf of the person for whom you work.
1.4 PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In general, the collection and treatment of your personal data has the following purposes:
- To be able to contact the user.
- Properly attend and manage the queries, comments, incidents or suggestions forwarded and distribute them to the different departments that originate the queries.
- Enter the professional profile in the available database on collaborators. By sending the data, the user accepts and consents to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the stated purpose.
1.5 WITH WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
- Any member of our group.
- The corresponding third parties, including: our suppliers for the execution of any contract that we formalize or other relationships that we have in the normal course of operations with you or the person for whom you work; our auditors, legal advisers and other professional advisers or service providers.
1.6 HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
We only retain personal data for the period of time necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was originally collected. They will subsequently be deleted or archived, except to the extent that we need them to continue treating them to fulfill the legal obligations that correspond to us or for other legitimate and legal purposes.
We only store the personal data of the users to the extent that we need it in order to be able to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected, and according to the legal basis of its treatment. We will keep personal data as long as there is a contractual and / or commercial and / or informative relationship with the user and as long as the user does not exercise the right to delete, cancel and / or limit the processing of personal data.
1.7 WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS
The interested party may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation, by contacting IMPROVISED PLANNING, by request to our email address established for this purpose: email@example.com, attaching in any case, a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent document valid in law that allows you to prove your identity, and specifying the right you want to exercise.
Any interested party may, at any later time, in the terms established in the data protection regulations in force at any time, revoke the authorization granted for the processing of personal data.
1.8 THE SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY
The Spanish Data Protection Agency is the supervisory authority in Spain and can give you more information about your rights and obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as manage any complaint you have about the treatment we make of your personal data.
1.9 MODIFICATIONS TO THIS POLICY
2.1 What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files or devices in general use that are installed in the user’s browser in order to store, retrieve or update data. They allow the person in charge of a website to know the preferences of the users when browsing his website and personalize the services offered based on those preferences.
At Improvised Planning we use our own and third-party cookies that allow us to carry out usage and measurement analysis to ensure that our websites function correctly and to improve our services.
Third-party cookies that are used to obtain information on visits, measure and analyze web browsing and customize some services, are the property of Google Analytics and Google. Improvised Planning like Google Analytics and Google, have access to the data collected by the devices, property of the latter.
2.2 Types of Cookies
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: they are necessary for navigation. Without them, the page would not work properly (“user input” cookies for online shopping baskets, session of the media player, etc.).
- Personalization or configuration cookies: they allow the page to recognize the user’s language, font size, etc.
- Security cookies: prevent or hinder attacks against the website or its users.
- Analysis cookies: they allow to measure the activity of the users and to elaborate navigation statistics.
- Advertising cookies: they manage the frequency and content of the ads.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information about users to show them personalized advertising.
If you want to delete the cookies that are already established in your terminal, you can do it from your browser. You will find the way to do it by going to the help menu of your browser where the steps to proceed with its removal are established.
For more information:
- Internet Explorer: https: //support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https: //support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-loeschen-daten-von-websites-entfernen
- Google Chrome: https: //support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647? Co = GENIE.Platform% 3DDesktop & hl = de
- Safari: https: //support.apple.com/kb/PH21411? Locale = de_DE
2.4 Cookies we use
There are different types of cookies on our website and they are used for different purposes. Below, we list the various cookies we use.
PHPSESSID: This cookie is an identifier of the PHP SESSION and is used to track and control its maintenance and also ensures that its variables are stored on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the website and expires at the end of the session.
Third party cookies
These types of cookies are those that are created and managed by third parties, that is, they are those that establish other domains than the website that is being visited. (Different cookies perform different functions):
- Utma: This cookie must be set for the proper functioning of Google Analytics, and it is a persistent cookie that expires after 2 years.
- Utmb: It is used to know the time the user spends on our page and the number of pages he visits, or what is the same as the duration of visits / sessions of visits. By default this cookie expires after 30 minutes.
- Utmc: This cookie is used together with __utmb to know if a new session is established for the user. This cookie expires when the browser is closed, so if the user enters and this cookie does not exist, a new session must be set.
- Utmz: This cookie is used to make the attribution of the visit, that is, from where and how the user has arrived at our website. It has a default duration of 6 months.
- Zlcmid: Stores a user identifier to be able to maintain a chat session. Persistent.
- Utmv: This parameter can be set by us to distinguish visits, for example to know the visits of registered or unregistered users.
This policy was last updated on February 28, 2020
For general inquiries: